Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||24th June 1994 (Friday)|
|Story associates|| Gillian Creswell|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||22nd June 1994|
|Next episode||27th June 1994|
Tanya tells Alex that she's had enough of him creeping out in the early hours, making her feel cheap. She tells him that she doesn't want to see him anymore. The twins celebrate their twentieth birthday. Jim refuses to sign Steve's card, telling Liz they must make a stand or Steve will end up a criminal. Denise apologises to Ken for hurting his feelings. Raquel advises Tanya to give Alex up, saying that she'll never find happiness with a married man. Tanya gets fed up with her complacency and is tempted to tell her the truth. Steve offers Jim a drink and is ignored. Andy urges him to try harder, for Liz's sake. Tanya tells Des that she's finished with Alex so it's now up to him to finish with Raquel. Denise tells Ken she wants him to be part of her life but won't marry him as they don't love each other. Bet is furious to discover Charlie is in town but hasn't called on her. Steve uses another name and books Jim for the evening to take him and Andy out, thinking all three could have a wild night. Jim is furious at being set up and speeds off before Steve can explain his plans. Tanya is stunned when Alex moves his stuff into the flat, explaining he's left Val.
- Tanya Pooley - Eva Pope
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Andy McDonald - Nicholas Cochrane
- Raquel Wolstenhulme - Sarah Lancashire
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Maureen Holdsworth - Sherrie Hewson
- Denise Osbourne - Denise Black
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Alma Baldwin - Amanda Barrie
- Charlie Whelan - John St. Ryan
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Corner Shop
- The Kabin
- MVB Print
- Jim's Cafe
- Jim's Cafe flat - Living room/kitchen
- Unnamed café and streets in Manchester
- Although advertised for the usual time of 7.30pm, this episode actually began at 7.40pm as the previous programme (a World Cup match) overran.
- TV Times synopsis: Will Jim and Steve make up on the twins' birthday and what has Alex Christie got to celebrate?
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 15,090,000 viewers (1st place - combined figure including repeat).
|June 1994 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Fri 10th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th
Fri 17th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Fri 24th • Mon 27th • Wed 29th