Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||22nd July 1994 (Friday)|
|Story associates|| Gillian Creswell|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||20th July 1994|
|Next episode||25th July 1994|
Curly is fed up that Raquel has gone to Croydon. Maureen refuses to give the shop up; she enjoys working it. Denise lets Ken preen about having twins before telling him that she has twins in her family too. They suffer mixed emotions of grief and delight. Vera hides a photo of her with Lester. Denise worries about the Hair Salon losing trade. Des is shocked to hear that Raquel has left. He tells Vera that he feels like poison. Maud likes the idea of Maureen retiring as they'll spend all day together. Fiona is fed up when Ken suggests the Salon is closed. She feels they should get a stylist in so Ken persuades Audrey to help to help out. Denise is horrified at the thought. Liz visits Denise and comforts her when she breaks down over her dead baby. Liz admits she feels jealous that she's still got another. Denise is jealous that Liz held her baby in her arms. They console each other.
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Andy McDonald - Nicholas Cochrane
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Maureen Holdsworth - Sherrie Hewson
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Denise Osbourne - Denise Black
- Tanya Pooley - Eva Pope
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss
- Maud Grimes - Elizabeth Bradley
- Fiona Middleton - Angela Griffin
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Coronation Street exterior - Main street view and ginnel
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen, hallway and yard
- Corner Shop and stockroom
- The Kabin
- Weatherfield General - Antenatal ward
- TV Times synopsis: Why is Curly in a foul mood and is Reg as paranoid as he seems?
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 13,710,000 viewers (3rd place - combined figure including repeat).
|July 1994 episodes|
|Fri 1st • Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Fri 8th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Fri 15th
Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Fri 22nd • Mon 25th • Wed 27th • Fri 29th