Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||14th September 1994 (Wednesday)|
|Story associates|| Gillian Creswell|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||12th September 1994|
|Next episode||16th September 1994|
Bet wants Raquel to do well in London but wishes she'd return home. Des is annoyed when Jack implies he gives Steve racing tips. Curly tries his best to break Paula and Andy up at work. Andy can't stand the thought of being under Curly's thumb all winter. He writes his resignation, deciding to return to University. Raquel turns up, asking to stay for a while. She tells Bet how a photographer told her and the agency she was useless and she was thrown off the course. She begs her not to tell Tanya. Bet agrees but puts Charlie in the picture. Andy moves out of No.7 and back to No.11. Mavis doesn't tell Derek when she draws a naked man at the art class. Samir tells Deirdre he is unhappy living off her and wants to find work. Deirdre begs him not to as it's against the law. He tells her he'll only stay if he can work. Mavis is astonished when instead of sketching the nude Roger Crompton draws her. Tanya is stunned to see Raquel back and tries to ferret out of her why she’s returned. Curly is delighted to see Raquel who tells him she’s thought a lot about him as he’s a true friend.
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Nicky Platt - Warren Jackson
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Charlie Whelan - John St. Ryan
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Samir Rachid - Al Nedjari
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Tanya Pooley - Eva Pope
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Andy McDonald - Nicholas Cochrane
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Raquel Wolstenhulme - Sarah Lancashire
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Sean Skinner - Terence Hillyer
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Paula Maxwell - Judy Brooke
- Edwin Davis - Ioan Meredith
- Roger Crompton - Donald Gee
- Dave Hume - Tony Turner
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, hallway, back room and back yard
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- The Kabin
- Jim's Cafe
- Skinner's Bookies
- Bettabuy - Shop floor
- Weatherfield Comprehensive - Classroom
- This episode was transmitted at 9.30pm to allow for football coverage.
- TV Times synopsis: Decisions have to be made in the Street. Who will be breaking the law?
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 15,330,000 viewers (4th place - combined figure including repeat).
Bet Gilroy (about Raquel Wolstenhulme): "She's just the sort men walk all over. Time and again she'll team up with rats and time and again they'll treat her like dirt. Ask her what she thinks of 'em' 'Oo, aren't they lovely!'"
Raquel Wolstenhulme: “He said I’d never make a proper model and my career shouldn’t get beyond knitting patterns.”
|September 1994 episodes|
|Fri 2nd • Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Fri 9th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Fri 16th
Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Fri 23rd • Mon 26th • Wed 28th • Fri 30th