Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||31st October 1994 (Monday)|
|Story associates|| Gillian Creswell|
|Director||Michael Owen Morris|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||28th October 1994|
|Next episode||2nd November 1994|
Sarah misses Nick, especially as she can't go trick or treating without him. Mike prepares to finalise the deal with Marcus Saunders and is stunned when Steve turns up as he thought he was in Tenerife. He talks Steve into finishing the last of the packing whilst he collects the money from Marcus. Maureen is horrified to find Curly is neglecting himself and the house. He tries to stop her but she announces she is going to clean it up for him. Mike tells Marcus that Steve was disappearing to Tenerife and closes the deal himself, taking the cheque and telling Marcus he can be relied on for future orders. Samir stays away from work as Immigration Officers have been checking up on the local restaurants. Don is surprised when Sarah packs a bag and asks if she can live with him. He takes her home to aghast Gail who realises just how much all the upheaval is affecting Sarah. Mavis admits to Derek that after having met Angela she now believes he hasn't been unfaithful. She tells him that if he wants her back he'll have to resign. Steve is delighted when Mike shows him the cheque for £30,000, not realising Mike has a plan up his sleeve.
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Alma Baldwin - Amanda Barrie
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Sarah Louise Platt - Lynsay King
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Maureen Holdsworth - Sherrie Hewson
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Samir Rachid - Al Nedjari
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Raquel Wolstenhulme - Sarah Lancashire
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- The Kabin
- MVB Motors
- Jim's Cafe
- Unnamed bar
- TV Times synopsis: Is Maureen wise to offer the hand of friendship to down-hearted Curly?
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 16,850,000 viewers (4th place - combined figure including repeat).
Raquel Wolstenhulme: "With me, as one door closes another one slams in me face."
|October 1994 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Fri 7th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Fri 14th • Mon 17th
Wed 19th • Fri 21st • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Fri 28th • Mon 31st