Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||27th July 1964 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||22nd July 1964|
|Next episode||29th July 1964|
Elsie refuses to tell Dennis what her job is. Hilda plans to get a job to help Stan out. Ena advises Dennis to follow Elsie when she goes to work. Stan asks Len for a job but he has no training. Dennis follows Elsie to the School of Design. He watches as she poses for art students.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- TV Times synopsis: Dennis discovers the secret of Elsie's mystery job
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,058,000 homes (1st place).
|July 1964 episodes|
|Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|