Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||18th January 1995 (Wednesday)|
|Story associates|| Gillian Creswell|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||16th January 1995|
|Next episode||20th January 1995|
Liz knows that Sean was drunk when he offered a job but she feels that she should chase it up as she's only filling in at the Rovers. Jim encourages her to go for it. Denise has a go at Mavis when Mavis assumes that Daniel will be called "Barlow". Sean can't remember offering Liz a job but after interviewing her takes her on. Denise registers Daniel's birth. She can't put Ken on the certificate as he isn't present so she leaves him off and calls him Daniel Osbourne. Emily plans to give Mike her key to No.1 but when she asks about the house he accuses her of interfering so she doesn't mention the key. Tricia Armstrong views the cafe flat and tells Alma that she'll take it. Alma agrees even though she's on housing benefit. Derek sprains his shoulder putting the Mile Muncher together. Des is furious that Sean has employed Liz; he's against her as she's a neighbour. Ken doesn't mind Daniel being called "Osbourne" but is upset to see that he's not on the certificate. She is sorry but he feels it shows what she thinks of him. Ken learns that Emily has a key to No.1.
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Denise Osbourne - Denise Black
- Daniel Osbourne - Lewis Harney
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Alma Baldwin - Amanda Barrie
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss
- Sean Skinner - Terence Hillyer
- Tricia Armstrong - Tracy Brabin
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Maud Grimes - Elizabeth Bradley
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Andy McDonald - Nicholas Cochrane
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- The Kabin
- MVB Motors
- Skinner's Bookies
- Jim's Cafe
- Weatherfield Register Office - Registrar's office
- First appearance of Tricia Armstrong since 30th March 1994.
- TV Times synopsis: Denise registers her baby and faces a dilemma.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 17,070,000 viewers (3rd place - combined figure including repeat).
|January 1995 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Fri 6th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Fri 13th • Mon 16th
Wed 18th • Fri 20th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Fri 27th • Mon 30th