Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||3rd August 1964 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||29th July 1964|
|Next episode||5th August 1964|
Ena discovers Trevor stacking twelve bags of onions in the Mission of Glad Tidings. She agrees to let them stay overnight for 10% of his profits. The Irishman writes to Florrie to thank her. He says he wants to thank her personally. Art teacher David Graham completes his portrait of Elsie and is infatuated with it. Ena keeps Annie occupied as Irma opens the Rovers' cellar chute and Trevor pushes the onions down. David tells Elsie he can't cope with not seeing her all the time.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- TV Times synopsis: Trevor Ogden finds a business partner
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 4,663,000 homes (16th place). This August Bank Holiday edition was the lowest rated episode of the year.
|August 1964 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|