|ITV transmission date||31st March 1995 (Friday)|
|Story associates|| Marina O'Loughlin|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||29th March 1995|
|Next episode||3rd April 1995|
Reg is convinced he will lose his job when the Americans take over. Tracy comes out of the coma and is very confused. Gail calls at the hospital and tracks Cathy Power down. She is surprised when Cathy shows no remorse. Cathy explains it was just one of those things and she doesn't want her boyfriend to find out. Gail is amazed by her lack of feelings of the subject. Ken lets Deirdre stay at No.12, planning to move in with Denise for a while. Vicky gives Steve a cheque for £2,000, saying she wants weekly figures and a chance to do some PR work. Denise refuses to let Ken move in with her. Gail tells Martin she finds it shocking that the woman who's wrecked their marriage could barely remember it happened. She tells Martin that it still matters and she's still going through pain over it. Emily and Deirdre are reconciled and admit they've missed each other. Reg celebrates when the Americans pull out of the deal. Ken discovers that Denise went out with Jon when he babysat for her. He accuses her of being selfish and bloody-minded. He feels he was stupid to get involved with her and tells her that he intends to see a solicitor about getting full rights to see his son.
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Maureen Holdsworth - Sherrie Hewson
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Tricia Armstrong - Tracy Brabin
- Vicky Arden - Chloe Newsome
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Denise Osbourne - Denise Black
- Fiona Middleton - Angela Griffin
- Tracy Barlow - Dawn Acton
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- David Platt - Thomas Ormson
- Sarah Louise Platt - Lynsay King
- Nicky Platt - Warren Jackson
- Nurse - Tracey Booth
- Cathy Power - Theresa Brindley
- Eric Firman - Malcolm Terris
- Lorraine Baker - Katie Bancroft
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 12 Coronation Street - Living room and hallway
- Corner Shop
- MVB Print
- Firman's Freezers - Shop floor
- Weatherfield General - Intensive Care Unit, corridor and exterior
- Last appearance of Sally Webster until 26th June 1995 as Sally Whittaker went on maternity leave.
- Beverley Callard (Liz McDonald) is credited but doesn't appear.
- A customer in Denise's is uncredited, despite having lines of dialogue.
- TV Times synopsis: Ken comes to the end of his tether with Denise.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 15,890,000 viewers (5th place - combined figure including repeat).
|March 1995 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Fri 10th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th
Fri 17th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Fri 24th • Mon 27th • Wed 29th • Fri 31st