Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||24th August 1964 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||19th August 1964|
|Next episode||26th August 1964|
Lenny Phillips threatens to close the club if trade doesn't pick up and Norman Phillips tells Charlie he'll be the first to go. Stan finds the chauffering easy. Charlie thinks of putting on a talent show at the club. Dennis tries to make David see he'll get over Elsie but David considers using his service revolver.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- TV Times synopsis: Hard times at the Viaduct Sporting Club, but Minnie has a bright idea
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,737,000 homes (2nd place).
|August 1964 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|