Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||26th August 1964 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||24th August 1964|
|Next episode||31st August 1964|
Charlie and Norman organise the talent contest. The residents grow concerned for Elsie's welfare. David confronts Elsie in No.11 and draws the gun on her when she tells him he's behaving childishly. When she starts to cry he breaks down and shows her that the gun is empty. He runs out and Dennis comforts Elsie.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- TV Times synopsis: David has a show-down with Elsie
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,070,000 homes (5th place).
|August 1964 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|