Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||4th October 1995 (Wednesday)|
|Story associates|| Gillian Creswell|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||2nd October 1995|
|Next episode||6th October 1995|
Derek receives a letter from Arthur in Tintagel, the ancient Camelot, saying that he wants Guinevere. Derek swears to protect her. Mavis wonders where it will all end. The brewery writes to Bet confirming the sell-off and giving her first option to buy. She tells the staff they'll soon be jobless but Betty is confident that Bet will think of something. Des and Andy move Steph into her new flat. She makes it clear to Des that she'd like to start again with him. Sally tells Vera that the Malletts have a reputation for viewing houses but never buying them. Rita tries to support Bet emotionally, urging her not to give up. Raquel fears for her job and turns to Curly for a shoulder to cry on. She is upset to see Leo again as well as Des with Steph and breaks down. She tells Curly that she's sick of being betrayed by people and he reminds her that he never betrayed her. Steph tells Des she has told Chris Fox he's in the past and asks Des if they could start afresh. She tells him that she needs him but he uses the baby as an excuse not to get involved. He explains that he loved Lisa and Tommy and they're part of his past but he doesn't love Steph and a child should having loving parents. He leaves her in her new flat. Bet has a bad meeting with her bank manager but paints on a false smile for the customers.
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Andy McDonald - Nicholas Cochrane
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Raquel Wolstenhulme - Sarah Lancashire
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Steph Barnes - Amelia Bullmore
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Vicky McDonald - Chloe Newsome
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Rosie Webster - Emma Collinge
- Sophie Webster - Ashleigh Middleton
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- The Kabin
- Firman's Freezers - Shop floor
- Unknown street in Weatherfield
- Steph Barnes' bedsit
- Steph Barnes' flat - Kitchen, living room and hallway
- Final appearance of Amelia Bullmore as Steph Barnes.
- TV Times synopsis: Raquel pays Curly a visit at work, but soon regrets it. Bet demands an appointment with her bank manager.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 17,220,000 viewers (joint first place with 6th October 1995 - combined figure including repeat).
|October 1995 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Fri 6th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Fri 13th • Mon 16th
Wed 18th • Fri 20th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Fri 27th • Mon 30th