Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||10th November 1995 (Friday)|
|Story associates|| Marina O'Loughlin|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||8th November 1995|
|Next episode||13th November 1995|
Roy worries that Deirdre is brooding too much and fears that she may have a breakdown. Harvey Nuttall shows Jack around his brewery and pampers him. Jack relishes every moment. Steve works all weekend, telling Vicky that he's trying to earn money so he's not dependent on her. Vicky suggests a dinner party for Jim's 40th but Steve doesn't like the sound of it. Deirdre gets annoyed when Roy pesters her over how she's feeling. She shuts herself away in her flat. Vera lays on a buffet for Daniel's Christening tea. "Daniel Albert" is christened in a Victorian gown with Brian and Alison Dunkley as Godparents. Jack starts serving Nuttall's ales and is pleased by the success of "The Pledgebuster". Ken is annoyed by Brian's attitude in belittling the Street and the residents. Reg and Curly are asked to take part in an identity parade to help catch the Red Rec Flasher. The suspect objects to Curly as he doesn't look much like him and Curly leaves. Reg is horrified when the witness picks him out of the parade.
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Vicky McDonald - Chloe Newsome
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Denise Osbourne - Denise Black
- Daniel Osbourne - Lewis Harney
- Maureen Holdsworth - Sherrie Hewson
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Maud Grimes - Elizabeth Bradley
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Tricia Armstrong - Tracy Brabin
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Raquel Wolstenhulme - Sarah Lancashire
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Fiona Middleton - Angela Griffin
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Maxine Heavey - Tracy Shaw
- Andy McDonald - Nicholas Cochrane
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Harvey Nuttall - Tony Capstick
- Alison Dunkley - Maggie Saunders
- Brian Dunkley - Benny Young
- PC Blake - Andy Tomlinson
- DI Snow - Will Tacey
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Jim's Cafe
- 5 Crimea Street - Communal hallway
- Nuttall's Brewery - Interior and exterior
- Weatherfield Police Station - Front desk and room used for identity parade
- Unknown street in Weatherfield
- First appearance of Roy Cropper since 31st July 1995.
- The female witness who picks out Reg Holdsworth in the identity parade is uncredited, despite having lines of dialogue.
- TV Times synopsis: The police ask Reg and Curly to help them with their enquiries.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 17,770,000 viewers (4th place - combined figure including repeat).
|November 1995 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Fri 10th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th
Fri 17th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Fri 24th • Mon 27th • Wed 29th