Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||12th February 1996 (Monday)|
|Story associates|| Gillian Creswell|
|Director||John Michael Phillips|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||9th February 1996|
|Next episode||14th February 1996|
Kelly has her first day minding Daniel. Mike is keen to build on Alma's relationship with Stephen as he wants to do business with him. Maxine goes out of her way to be efficient at the Salon. Emily doesn't think that Kelly's old enough to be looking after Daniel. She is left feeling foolish when Kelly asks her how many children she has actually had. Steve feels they should go after a contract with Stephen's firm Kbec. He makes Vicky see that they have to take big chances if they're ever to grow as a company. Vera summons Ida Clough and tells her about Ivy's ghost. She advises Vera to stop worrying about Ivy's soul as she'll wear herself out. Steve chats up Carrie about producing sportswear for Kbec. She is impressed by his performance but thinks he's too small. Gail asks Vera to stop putting ideas into Sarah Louise's head about ghosts. Mike finds himself out of his depth talking business with Stephen. He invites Mike to put a projected plan down on paper. Mike is annoyed to hear that Steve is also after the contract. Fiona is horrified when Jon Welch turns up to tell her that he's back with his wife and has agreed to buy the Salon lease from Denise and he won't need her services anymore.
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Kelly Thomson - Sarah Moffett
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Maxine Heavey - Tracy Shaw
- Fiona Middleton - Angela Griffin
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Sarah Louise Platt - Lynsay King
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Daniel Osbourne - Lewis Harney
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Alma Baldwin - Amanda Barrie
- Maud Grimes - Elizabeth Bradley
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Ida Clough - Helene Palmer
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Vicky McDonald - Chloe Newsome
- Betty Williams - Betty Driver
- Sophie Webster - Ashleigh Middleton
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Tony Horrocks - Lee Warburton
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- The Kabin
- Dun 2 A T
- Rosamund Street
- Jim's Cafe
- No. 4 Montreal House, Weatherfield Quays - Living room/kitchen
- First appearance of Ida Clough since 28th August 1995.
- TV Times synopsis: Alma and Mike take another step towards sealing a deal with Stephen Reid. Emily is worried about Daniel.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 18,340,000 viewers (2nd place - combined figure including repeat).
|February 1996 episodes|
|Fri 2nd • Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Fri 9th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Fri 16th
Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Fri 23rd • Mon 26th • Wed 28th