Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||12th October 1964 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||7th October 1964|
|Next episode||14th October 1964|
Florrie refuses to weep over Tickler. Dennis worries about his stylist exams. Florrie thinks Tickler will return. Emily discovers Lucille working at Mason's Record Shop, posing as 'Miss Jones'. Emily promises to keep quiet on the condition that Lucille gives the job up and returns to school. Dennis gets a mysterious love letter from 'Loverdoll'.
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- TV Times synopsis: In which Miss Nugent learns an embarrassing secret
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,710,000 homes (1st place). This was the programme's highest rating to date and the highest rating achieved by the programme in the 1960s in the Tam's (Total Audience Measurement) top twenty chart. See note to Episode 415 (2nd December 1964) - it is probable that this was the 9th most-watched programme of any type in the 1960s.
|October 1964 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|