|ITV transmission date||26th June 1996 (Wednesday)|
|Story editor||Paul Marquess|
|Story associates|| Gillian Creswell|
|Previous episode||24th June 1996|
|Next episode||28th June 1996|
Curly tries to boost Raquel's confidence but is amazed that she lost two jobs in one day. Terry contacts the Hortons and tells them that he's bringing Tommy back. Josie is upset that she and Don are splitting up. She collects her things with Don telling her that he wants to forget she ever lived in the house. Raquel decides to set up on her own at No.7 and places advertisements in the paper. Don accuses Josie of keeping her house on as she knew she'd always return to it. She tells him that she wants her money out of the garage and he promises that she'll get her £20,000 back. Betty is upset that Vera has sacked Raquel. Terry packs, telling Vera he's off to Sheffield for a couple of days. Jack can't help doubting if he'll return. Andy visits Steve on their birthday and feels sorry for him in prison. He is thrilled with a watch from Anne which cost £120. Curly doesn't like the idea of Raquel massaging people in their home. Liz tells Jim that she wants them to sort out how they split the furniture. He can't be bothered and tells her that she can have everything. She is dismayed as he makes her feel in the wrong. When Terry arrives with Tommy, Jeff Horton presents him with a Residency Order to sign, telling him it's binding in law and he'll never be able to take Tommy from them again. Terry signs and Jeff gives him a cheque for £10,000.
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Raquel Watts - Sarah Lancashire
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Tommy Duckworth - Darryl Edwards
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Josie Clarke - Ellie Haddington
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Fiona Middleton - Angela Griffin
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Maureen Holdsworth - Sherrie Hewson
- Betty Williams - Betty Driver
- Andy McDonald - Nicholas Cochrane
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Anne Malone - Eve Steele
- Tricia Armstrong - Tracy Brabin
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- The Kabin
- Hortons' residence, Blackpool - Living room and exterior
- Last appearance of Terry Duckworth until 20th April 1997.
- Last appearance of Tommy Duckworth until 16th March 1997.
- This episode was transmitted at 6.50pm to allow for coverage of Euro 96 football.
- TV Times synopsis: Raquel reflects on her bad luck. Terry is arranging a mysterious trip.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 12,320,000 viewers (9th place - combined figure including repeat).
|June 1996 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Fri 7th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Fri 14th • Mon 17th
Wed 19th • Fri 21st • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Fri 28th