|ITV transmission date||2nd November 1964 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||28th October 1964|
|Next episode||4th November 1964|
Len has his meals at No.11 but Elsie refuses to let him get physical. Trevor sends £4 home to repay some of the money. Len isn't pleased when Elsie makes him do the washing-up. Sandra doesn't turn up at the rendezvous to meet Dennis, instead, when he gets home, he discovers her at No.11.
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Sandra Petty - Heather Moore
- First appearance of Sandra Petty.
- TV Times synopsis: Dennis finds a new father and an old flame
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,457,000 homes (1st place).
|November 1964 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|