Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||4th November 1964 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||2nd November 1964|
|Next episode||9th November 1964|
Sandra turns out to be one of Dennis's clients. She is madly in love with him and gives him a lock of her hair to keep. He is horrified as she has a Gretna Green timetable in her bag. He tells her that he is engaged to Irma. The Walkers get their music license. Sandra tackles Irma in the Rovers but she cottons on and goes along with the story.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Sandra Petty - Heather Moore
- Last appearance of Sandra Petty until 31st May 1965.
- TV Times synopsis: Lover Doll meets the Tanners and Irma lends a helping hand
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,322,000 homes (2nd place).
|November 1964 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|