Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||11th November 1964 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||9th November 1964|
|Next episode||16th November 1964|
Val asks Emily to be Godmother to her child. Stan admits to stopping the clock and tells the police. Len rows with Elsie for not cooking his tea after working all day. She refuses to give up her job and he realises it wouldn't work out if they married. The police let the clock matter drop. Len tells Harry Bailey that he has an answer for him about Stanley.
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- TV Times synopsis: Len makes up his mind and Stan has dealings with the police
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,192,000 homes (joint 1st place with 9th November 1964).
|November 1964 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|