|ITV transmission date||25th November 1964 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||23rd November 1964|
|Next episode||30th November 1964|
Annie tells Jack she may visit Joan. She takes the evening off after seeing Jack with a woman. Jack accuses Lucille of not locking his private drawer and tells Annie he's had enough of her moods - he's master in his house. She starts to pack.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- TV Times synopsis: More drama - Jack plays Hamlet with Annie!
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,930,000 homes (2nd place).
|November 1964 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|