Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||31st March 1997 (Monday)|
|Story editor||Paul Marquess|
|Story associates|| Ann McManus |
|Previous episode||30th March 1997|
|Next episode||2nd April 1997|
Alma apologises to Mike for thinking him capable of arson. Mike makes a list of everyone who had a key, starting with Sally. Maxine asks Ashley to forget about their misunderstanding and is put out when he tells her he doesn't want to see her again. Gary upsets Judy when he mentions anything to do with mothers. He feels he can't say anything to her anymore. Maxine tells Ashley he's right and she did behave badly but he still doesn't want her. Tricia is indignant when Mike questions her about the fire. Alan takes Fiona to meet his parents, Mary and Bernard. Fiona and Mary hit it off when they both moan about how Alan puts his career before everything else. Alma is stunned when Mike tells her that he's wondered if she started the fire. Gary makes Judy see that they can't avoid talking about Joyce and that they have to remember her as they live their lives. Mike realises that Josie had a key and Don must have had access to it. He is convinced Don started the fire.
- Alma Baldwin - Amanda Barrie
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Chris Collins - Matthew Marsden
- Maxine Heavey - Tracy Shaw
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Fiona Middleton - Angela Griffin
- Alan McKenna - Glenn Hugill
- Gary Mallett - Ian Mercer
- Judy Mallett - Gaynor Faye
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Andy McDonald - Nicholas Cochrane
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Tricia Armstrong - Tracy Brabin
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 2a Coronation Street - Living room/kitchen
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- The Kabin
- Weatherfield Quays
- No. 4 Montreal House, Weatherfield Quays - Living room/kitchen
- Bernard and Mary McKenna's house, Darlington - Hallway and living room
- TV Times synopsis: The net is closing in on Mike. Fiona makes an impression on Alan's parents - but is it the right one?
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 14,010,000 viewers (7th place - combined figure including repeat).
|March 1997 episodes|
|Sun 2nd • Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Fri 7th • Sun 9th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Fri 14th • Sun 16th
Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Fri 21st • Sun 23rd • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Fri 28th • Sun 30th • Mon 31st