Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||2nd April 1997 (Wednesday)|
|Story editor||Paul Marquess|
|Story associates|| Ann McManus |
|Previous episode||31st March 1997|
|Next episode||4th April 1997|
Roy has a cold so Gail sends him to bed and gets Audrey to help out at the cafe. Chris is startled when Natalie calls at the garage and sees his sleeping bag there. He says that he's returning it to Kevin. Jim prepares for Steve's home visit. Sally stays in Scarborough to look after Elsie Seddon after her stroke so Kevin returns home alone. Andy decides to give up University even though he's only got a few months to go. Natalie tells Kevin that she's leaving her husband because of his infidelities and wants to be more involved in the garage. He is wary of her. Audrey enjoys herself at the cafe, flirting with lorry driver Ron Harris. Judy tells Gary she thinks they may need help in conceiving a baby. He agrees that they should see a doctor. Derek is concerned when Norris employs a new young salesman at Hawthornes. He decides to rise to the challenge and prove he is the best salesman. Mike goes for Don and is surprised when he admits he did start the fire, pointing out that he'll enjoy seeing Mike know he started it but never being able to prove it to the Police.
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Alma Baldwin - Amanda Barrie
- Gary Mallett - Ian Mercer
- Judy Mallett - Gaynor Faye
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Natalie Horrocks - Denise Welch
- Chris Collins - Matthew Marsden
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Andy McDonald - Nicholas Cochrane
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Coronation Street Garage
- Jim's Cafe
- No. 4 Montreal House, Weatherfield Quays - Living room/kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Mike comes out fighting. Natalie makes Kevin feel very uncomfortable.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 16,850,000 viewers (1st place - combined figure including repeat).
|April 1997 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Fri 4th • Sun 6th • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Fri 11th • Sun 13th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th
Fri 18th • Sun 20th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Fri 25th • Sun 27th • Mon 28th • Wed 30th