Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||9th December 1964 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||7th December 1964|
|Next episode||14th December 1964|
Jack refuses to let Billy fetch Annie from the Egremont Hotel. He feels Annie might have left him for good and breaks down. Ena overhears and goes to see Annie herself. She tells her that Jack is decaying and tells her to return. Annie fears Jack won't want her back but Ena brings her home. Billy tells Annie he was sacked from the garage and that Jack has been paying his rent - to Mrs. Nicholls. Annie apologises to Jack. Willie Piggott visits the Street to the residents' surprise. Billy returns to London. Piggott gives Ken £100 to ensure his son Brian passes his tech exam.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Last appearance of Billy Walker until 1st January 1969.
- TV Times synopsis: Ena acts as mediator and Annie learns the truth
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,210,000 homes (joint 1st place with 7th December 1964).
|December 1964 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|