Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||30th December 1964 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||28th December 1964|
|Next episode||4th January 1965|
Stan and Charlie start collecting paper. The residents go to Hilda to have their fortunes told. No.13 is turned into a paper store. Hilda reads Val's cards and tells her that she's going to have twins. Ena gets a letter from landlord Edward Wormold asking her to see him. The papers carry the story that David has been suspended, suspected of taking a bribe.
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- TV Times synopsis: A 'reading' at No. 13 and a shock for the Barlows in the Rovers Return
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,820,000 homes (1st place).
|December 1964 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|