Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||26th November 1997 (Wednesday)|
|Story/Script editor||Ann McManus|
|Story associates|| Di Burrows|
|Previous episode||24th November 1997|
|Next episode||28th November 1997|
Judy refuses to talk to Zoe and panics, calling Gary back from work. She fears that Zoe wants Katie back and tells Gary that she'll never let it happen. Leanne encourages Zoe to fight for her rights and demand more money from the Malletts. Samantha is disturbed by the way Les leers at her and worries that her body language is leading him on. Fred tells Ashley that he wants him to manage the Corner Shop, leaving him to look after the Butcher's Shop. Ashley is pleased and assures him that he can be mean and hungry in business. Judy wants to move away but Gary makes her see they can't run away all their lives. When Gary invites Zoe in for talks, Judy disappears with Katie. Gary is amazed when Zoe tells him that she's spent all the money and fears she's after more. Zoe tells him she doesn't want Katie for herself but isn't sure what she wants either. She gets annoyed when he offers her money and tells him to stuff it. When Natalie tells Les that his remarks are upsetting Samantha, he apologises to her but gets annoyed when Des, misreading the situation, warns him off. Gary finds Judy and Katie in a shopping mall and assures her that it's safe to come home as Zoe just wanted more money.
- Judy Mallett - Gaynor Faye
- Zoe Tattersall - Joanne Froggatt
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Katie Mallett - Lucy Whipday
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Samantha Failsworth - Tina Hobley
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Gary Mallett - Ian Mercer
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Natalie Horrocks - Denise Welch
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Coronation Street exterior - Main street view and ginnel
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- Shopping mall
- This episode was transmitted at 9.45pm to allow for coverage of Champions League football.
- TV Times synopsis: Judy flees to safety with Katie. Les is getting too close for Samantha’s comfort.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 12,120,000 viewers (11th place - combined figure including repeat).
|November 1997 episodes|
|Sun 2nd • Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Fri 7th • Sun 9th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Fri 14th • Sun 16th
Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Fri 21st • Sun 23rd • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Fri 28th • Sun 30th