Jerry asks Len not to ask him any questions. Swindley makes a Spring scene for Gamma Garments's window. He promises to promote Emily when he is area manager but she tells him that she doesn't want it - she's happy in the Rosamund Street shop. Ena sells No.11 to Edward Wormold for £350, and gets him to agree to do the repairs for Elsie. Swindley leaves Gamma Garments to return to Headquarters. Jerry tells Len that he's left Myra.
- Mr. Swindley - Arthur Lowe
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- TV Times synopsis: Mr Swindley leaves his mark and Len breaks the silence
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,260,000 homes (joint 1st place with 1st February 1965).
|February 1965 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th|