Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||8th February 1965 (Monday)|
|Stories by||George Reed|
|Previous episode||3rd February 1965|
|Next episode||10th February 1965|
Jerry tells Len that the baby he and Myra were expecting died prematurely. Florrie agrees to him having the shop flat. Stan gets a job as milkman but has to get up at 4.00am. Ken and Albert go to court for Willie Piggott's case. Jerry moves into the flat and feels very alone. Piggott's bail is set at £100 and the case is put up for the Crown Court. Ken is annoyed when David sends him £5 for his keep over Christmas. He then reads that David has been cleared over the bribe. Florrie is shocked when her husband Norman tracks her down.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- TV Times synopsis: Stan has a rude awakening and Florrie sees a ghost
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,260,000 homes (joint 1st place with 10th February 1965).
|February 1965 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th|