Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||10th February 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by||George Reed|
|Previous episode||8th February 1965|
|Next episode||15th February 1965|
Florrie tells Norman she regrets not going to India with him. Word spreads that Florrie is not a widow. Florrie is relieved when Norman is not after a divorce. Charlie gets a job as an insurance man but needs to find £50 deposit money. Norman tells Florrie he wants them to get back together. He tells her he has to go to Iceland for a while then to Canada for two years. Ena tells Charlie she'll lend him the £50 so that he can afford to pay his rent to Minnie.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- After a three-week stint, this was Richard Everitt's final episode as producer. He returned as executive producer from Episode 731 (18th December 1967) to Episode 778 (29th May 1968).
- TV Times synopsis: A revelation for the Street; and a new prospect for two of its residents
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,260,000 homes (joint 1st place with 8th February 1965).
|February 1965 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th|