Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||15th February 1965 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Previous episode||10th February 1965|
|Next episode||17th February 1965|
Norman tells Florrie that if she doesn't go to Canada with him they should get divorced. Emily gets a second-hand 1959 car and tries to find someone to give her lessons. Charlie is allotted the area around the Street. Norman takes an interest in Elsie. Len, Stan and Charlie talk their way out giving Emily lessons. Norman tells Elsie that he and Florrie have been apart too long.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- H.V. Kershaw returned for his third stint as producer from this episode onwards, relinquishing the role with Episode 457 (28th April 1965).
- TV Times synopsis: Miss Nugent gets mobile and Elsie gets a new slant on an old story
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,300,000 homes (2nd place)
|February 1965 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th|