Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||17th February 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Previous episode||15th February 1965|
|Next episode||22nd February 1965|
Emily corners Ken into giving her a lesson. Florrie worries that she's too set in her ways to go back to Norman. When Florrie is busy, Norman takes Elsie to an Engineering exhibition. Ken finds it hard work teaching Emily to drive. She has no sense of danger. Norman takes Elsie back to his hotel and they both realise they're attracted to each other.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- TV Times synopsis: A hair-raising hour for Kenneth and a change of plans for Elsie
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,440,000 homes (1st place)
|February 1965 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th|