Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||6th April 1998 (Monday)|
|Story/Script editor||Ann McManus|
|Story associates|| Di Burrows|
|Previous episode||5th April 1998|
|Next episode||8th April 1998|
Mike reminds Alma about her passion for Stephen Reid, warning her not to lecture him on the sanctity of marriage. Leanne is amazed to hear that she's got a half-brother in Greg Kelly. Ashley worries about Shannon coughing and wheezing but Zoe tells him it's none of his business and insists there's nothing wrong with her. Angie is furious when she hears Mike has tried to get Jarvis Rousseau Associates to pay him £10,000 to release her. Mike visits Deirdre and is concerned by her subdued manner. She is taken to the hospital wing. Judy is concerned that Shannon has a cough that Zoe isn't taking seriously. Leanne and Nick meet Greg when Les calls a family gathering. Alma is upset when Mike visits Deirdre and stays with Gail for the night. Mike is furious to discover that she's left him.
- Jackie Dobbs - Margi Clarke
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Alma Baldwin - Amanda Barrie
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Zoe Tattersall - Joanne Froggatt
- Leanne Tilsley - Jane Danson
- Betty Williams - Betty Driver
- Shannon Tattersall - Lucy Whipday
- Angie Freeman - Deborah McAndrew
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Gary Mallett - Ian Mercer
- Nick Tilsley - Adam Rickitt
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Judy Mallett - Gaynor Faye
- Greg Kelly - Stephen Billington
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- The Kabin
- Underworld - Office
- Roy's Rolls
- No. 4 Montreal House, Weatherfield Quays - Living room/kitchen
- Redford Prison - Cell, corridor, visiting room, reception area and hospital wing
- TV Times synopsis: Alma gives Mike an ultimatum. How will the Battersby clan take to Greg?
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 15,920,000 viewers (3rd place - combined figure including repeat).
|April 1998 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Sun 5th • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Fri 10th • Sun 12th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th
Fri 17th • Sun 19th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Fri 24th • Sun 26th • Mon 27th • Wed 29th