Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||22nd February 1965 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Previous episode||17th February 1965|
|Next episode||24th February 1965|
Len asks Irma if she'll take Jerry out for some company. The residents delight in the fact that Elsie returned at midnight from seeing Norman. Jerry decides it would be alright to have Irma as a friend. Norman tells Elsie he's going to Iceland soon and he knows Florrie won't come to Canada with him. Jerry and Irma play push-penny together. Elsie tells Norman she can't go on lying. She tells him that if he wants her, she'll go to Canada with him.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- TV Times synopsis: A diversion for Jerry and crossroads for Elsie
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,170,000 homes (2nd place)
|February 1965 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th|