Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||7th June 1998 (Sunday)|
|Story/Script editor||Ann McManus|
|Story associates|| Di Burrows|
|Previous episode||5th June 1998|
|Next episode||8th June 1998|
Distraught Natalie reaches Leeds General only to discover from Mrs Ferris, the Hospital Administrator, that Tony isn't there. She phones him up and finds he's perfectly well. Sally is flustered when Greg makes it clear to her that he's interested in her. Leanne has hysterics when someone calls at the house fearing it's Darren Whateley. She tells Nick they'll have to go to the police as she needs to know Darren is going to be locked up. When Kevin suggests taking out a loan to buy Natalie out of the garage, Sally tells him it's a stupid idea and says he should use her inheritance. Natalie accuses Samantha of sending her off to Leeds out of spite, telling her that she's sick. Samantha breaks down as Natalie goes for her. Nick and Leanne tell the police that Darren broke into their house and threatened her. They are promised that Darren will go back to prison. Greg suggests to Maxine that if she had a place of her own he'd see more of her. Natalie tells the Rovers staff that Samantha made the phone call up and resigns. Samantha tells Betty that she thinks it was Sally who made a malicious phone call.
- Natalie Horrocks - Denise Welch
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Samantha Failsworth - Tina Hobley
- Leanne Tilsley - Jane Danson
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Nick Tilsley - Adam Rickitt
- Greg Kelly - Stephen Billington
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Betty Williams - Betty Driver
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Rosie Webster - Emma Collinge
- Sophie Webster - Emma Woodward
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Maxine Heavey - Tracy Shaw
- Judy Mallett - Gaynor Faye
- Gary Mallett - Ian Mercer
- Hospital Clerk - John Gully
- Hospital Administrator - Christine Cox
- Det. Inspector Grey - Stephen Casey
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and hallway
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms and conservatory
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Hair by Fiona Middleton
- Weatherfield Police Station - Interview room
- Natalie Horrocks' house - Kitchen
- Leeds General Hospital - A & E reception and exterior
- This episode was broadcast at 8.00pm to allow for Grand Prix coverage.
- TV Times synopsis: Natalie is the victim of a cruel hoax. Nick and Leanne visit the police station.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 15,790,000 viewers (3rd place - combined figure including repeat).
|June 1998 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th • Sun 7th • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Fri 12th • Sun 14th • Mon 15th
Wed 17th • Fri 19th • Sun 21st • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Fri 26th • Sun 28th • Mon 29th