Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||8th March 1965 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Previous episode||3rd March 1965|
|Next episode||10th March 1965|
Hilda suspects Stan of having another woman when he gets later at coming home. A pipe bursts in the Rovers' cellar. Annie wonders over the change in Lucille over the production. Elsie rows with the supervisor and walks out, she refuses to apologise and writes her resignation. Hilda serves Stan's tea in the Rovers and tells him that he's not the only one who can play around.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- TV Times synopsis: In which Elsie joins the ranks of the unemployed
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,320,000 homes (joint 1st place with 10th March 1965).
|March 1965 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th
Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st