Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||10th March 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Previous episode||8th March 1965|
|Next episode||15th March 1965|
Hilda discovers Stan has given Albert a handmade sweater and demands to know who knitted it. Elsie enjoys her new life of leisure. Dennis demands that she gets a job. A boy called Roger Wain phones Lucille at the Rovers and Annie grows curious. Stan tells Hilda how the jumper was left on his float during his round. She doesn't believe him. Annie phones Roger and invites him to tea.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- TV Times synopsis: In cellar cool, Stan takes his ease
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,320,000 homes (joint 1st place with 8th March 1965).
|March 1965 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th
Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st