Jim orders Liz and Michael Wall out of No.11. Liz tries to explain her feelings for Jim but fails. Jim tells her that she's too old for Michael. She stays overnight with Deirdre. Michael asks her to go to Milton Keynes with him but she says no. Nick applies for the modelling job and Miranda Peters tells him what's expected. Next day she has a job for him. Tony tries unsuccessfully to borrow money from Des. Greg is depressed about losing the contract then it turns to fury when he finds that Sally has told Gail who must then have told Alma. Surrounded by unsold stock, he hits out at Sally.
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Nick Tilsley - Adam Rickitt
- Zoe Tattersall - Joanne Froggatt
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Natalie Barnes - Denise Welch
- Tony Horrocks - Lee Warburton
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Greg Kelly - Stephen Billington
- Leanne Tilsley - Jane Danson
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss
- Michael Wall - Dominic Rickhards
- Miranda Peters - Francesca Ryan
- Ruth Morgan - Kirsten Parker
- Ben Andrews - Burn Gorman
- Coronation Street exterior
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 15a Coronation Street - Living room and bedroom
- 17a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- Greg Kelly Enterprises - Office
- Granston Technical College - Exterior, office and art room
- This episode was broadcast at 9.45pm to allow for coverage of Champions League football.
- TV Times synopsis: Sally is stunned when Greg loses his temper, and Jim struggles to come to terms with what he has seen.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 14,690,000 viewers (8th place - combined figure including repeat).
|November 1998 episodes|
|Sun 1st • Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Fri 6th • Sun 8th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Fri 13th • Sun 15th • Mon 16th
Wed 18th • Fri 20th • Sun 22nd • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Fri 27th • Sun 29th • Mon 30th