Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||7th April 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Previous episode||5th April 1965|
|Next episode||12th April 1965|
Willie Piggott asks Len to help him convert six old houses into thirty-six flats in Blackburn. Len doesn't like the idea of working away from home. Arnold Jenkinson cancels the supermarket deal with Len. Len discovers Piggott told Jenkinson that Len wouldn't have time for the job. The Barlows decide on Susan Ida and Peter as names. Len realises he is in a rut in Weatherfield and wonders what to do.
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- TV Times synopsis: Len runs up against a tough customer and receives a tempting offer
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,500,000 homes (2nd place)
|April 1965 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|