Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||14th April 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Previous episode||12th April 1965|
|Next episode||19th April 1965|
Piggott asks Elsie for a date but she turns him down. Val’s offended when Uncle Albert tells her that she’s put a bit of weight on since having the twins. Len goes to Blackburn on business. He calls in a local pub for a pint but finds the locals very unfriendly and has second thoughts about working there. Ken suggests to Val they should look at moving away and buying a semi-detached house now they’ve got twins but Val says she’d rather stay where they are where they’ve plenty of friends. Len tells Piggott that the Blackburn deal is off. Piggott calls in the Yard and tells Jerry how Len’s not only let him down but he’s let Jerry down too.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- TV Times synopsis: The inhabitants of the Street take a good look at themselves
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,070,000 homes (1st place)
|April 1965 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|