Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||21st April 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Previous episode||19th April 1965|
|Next episode||26th April 1965|
David has torn ligament. Val persuades Ken to end the feud and write to him. Willie Piggott gives Jerry money to repay what he owes Len so that he is free of commitments. Jerry decides to close the Yard and go to Blackburn. David phones and asks to stay with the Barlows. Val doesn't think there'll be any room. Albert agrees to put him up. Jerry leaves everything in Jack's hands and leaves. Everyone is cold towards him.
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Last appearance of Jerry Booth until 9th August 1965.
- TV Times synopsis: In which Jerry's mind is made up for him
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,650,000 homes (1st place)
|April 1965 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|