|ITV transmission date||26th April 1965 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Previous episode||21st April 1965|
|Next episode||28th April 1965|
Peter and Susan come home. Lucille finds it difficult persuading the OAP's she wants to help them. At Gerald's Salon, Dennis is humoured by his posh customers. David arranges a date with Irma as soon as he returns. He gives Albert four tickets for the Cup Final. David tells Ken he's bored with football and has given it up. Albert sells two of his tickets to Stan and Charlie. Hilda holds on to Stan's until he does some jobs around the house.
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- First appearance of David Barlow since 6th January 1965.
- TV Times synopsis: In which Lucille and David become socially conscious
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,650,000 homes (joint 1st place with 28th April 1965).
|April 1965 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|