Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||28th April 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Previous episode||26th April 1965|
|Next episode||3rd May 1965|
Ken and Val find it hard to cope with Peter and Susan's crying. Albert, Charlie and Stan get ready for the match. Minnie's television packs in and she worries that she won't be able to watch the match. Dennis' posh clients, Caroline Critchley and Jane Maxwell invite him to Oulton Park motor racing circuit in Cheshire for a laugh. The residents gather in the Barlows' parlour to watch the match.
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- This was H.V. Kershaw's last episode in his third stint as the programme's producer.
- TV Times synopsis: In which Stan, Charlie and Albert go 'Up for the Cup'
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,650,000 homes (joint 1st place with 26th April 1965).
|April 1965 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|