Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||3rd May 1965 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Previous episode||28th April 1965|
|Next episode||5th May 1965|
Dennis is certain that Caroline Critchley fancies him. Elsie thinks she must be kinky. Albert and Charlie return after losing Stan in Soho. He gets into a fight with a Leeds supporter, misses his train and has to hitch home. Lucille's sixteenth birthday arrives and the Walkers ask her to call them Auntie and Uncle. Len returns to discover Jerry has left. The Cheshire set amuse themselves with Dennis. Lucille wishes that the Hewitts would return. The set take Dennis for a ride.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Caroline Critchley - Amanda Reiss
- Jane Maxwell - Bonnie Hurren
- Michael Grafton - Stephen Yardley
- Rupert Andrews - Simon Gough
- Daniel Palmer - Neil Stacey
- Howard Baker, a director on the programme since 1961, began an eight-month stint as producer, with a gap between Episode 482 (26th July 1965) and Episode 491 (25th August 1965).
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine for either this or the next episode.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,800,000 homes (1st place)
|May 1965 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|