Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||5th May 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Previous episode||3rd May 1965|
|Next episode||10th May 1965|
Elsie tries to make Dennis see his "friends" are taking him for a fool. Irma feels out of place at David's favourite jazz club. Lucille feels she has seen the last of Roger Wain because of the class difference. Len confides in Dennis that as a lad he fell in with the same sort of crowd and ended up fighting with them. Hilda finds a cigarette packet stuffed with money lying on the bar and keeps it, not knowing it's Charlie's.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Caroline Critchley - Amanda Reiss
- Jane Maxwell - Bonnie Hurren
- Michael Grafton - Stephen Yardley
- Rupert Andrews - Simon Gough
- Daniel Palmer - Neil Stacey
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine for either this or the previous episode.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,660,000 homes (2nd place)
|May 1965 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|