|ITV transmission date||24th May 1999 (Monday)|
|Script editor||Pamela Woods|
|Story editor||David Lane|
|Story associates|| Di Burrows|
|Director|| Brian Mills|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||23rd May 1999|
|Next episode||26th May 1999|
The Websters and Platts go to Wales. Sally is disturbed as Rosie thinks they're going to live in yet another house. Mike tries to track Julia down to give evidence against Greg. Janice is aghast when Les hires a camper van from Charlie West to take her on holiday. Toyah is mortified when she's told that she has to go with them. Ashley tells Fred he's sick of being taken for a mug by him and refuses to work for him anymore. The Websters and Platts settle in at Happy Days Holiday Park. The Battersbys' van breaks down outside the Park and they are forced to seek refuge inside. Eunice hands the Park Road B&B over to Vera. Ken is furious when Mike gets Deirdre to talk to the police and back up the blackmail story. Fred tells Ashley that he has got a son - him.
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Sarah Louise Platt - Lynsay King
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Rosie Webster - Emma Collinge
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- David Platt - Thomas Ormson
- Sophie Webster - Emma Woodward
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Leanne Tilsley - Jane Danson
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Natalie Barnes - Denise Welch
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Maxine Heavey - Tracy Shaw
- Eunice Gee - Meg Johnson
- Charlie West - Keith Clifford
- Mr Williams - Mike Hayward
- Owen Williams - Richard Harrington
- DS Reynolds - Blair Plant
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 1 Coronation Street - Hallway
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Underworld - Office
- Rosamund Street
- Roads near Colwyn Bay
- Happy Days Holiday Park - Exterior and clubhouse
- Final appearance of Meg Johnson as Eunice Gee.
- TV Times synopsis: Fred reveals startling news to Ashley. The Platts get a nasty surprise on their holiday.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 16,990,000 viewers (1st place - combined figure including repeat).
Eunice Gee: "By the way, Mr Eckersley... bedroom across the landing from you and Jack... Don't let him take any liberties."
Vera Duckworth: "What d'you mean, liberties?"
Eunice Gee: "You know... men's liberties! He will try and sneak fish and chips upto his bedroom. Nasty, greasy stuff on yer fingers... Well you never know what a man like that's going to wipe on yer curtains."
|May 1999 episodes|
|Sun 2nd • Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Fri 7th • Sun 9th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Fri 14th • Sun 16th • Mon 17th
Wed 19th • Fri 21st • Sun 23rd • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Fri 28th • Sun 30th • Mon 31st