Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||17th May 1965 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Previous episode||12th May 1965|
|Next episode||19th May 1965|
Hilda breaks down, not knowing what to do about the money. The residents prepare for the royal visit at Granston Technical College. Charlie's supervisor, Mr Kirby, checks his books. When he hears about the money he tells Charlie he wants him to see the area manager. The police are called in. Emily has to cancel her European holiday when her friend lets her down. She has a laugh at Len's expense by agreeing to go with him instead. Charlie's boss suspects him of using the money to go to the Cup Final. Hilda breaks down and confesses to Irma.
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- TV Times synopsis: In which Charlie is at the end of his wits; and Len is outwitted
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,530,000 homes (1st place).
|May 1965 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|