Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||19th May 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Previous episode||17th May 1965|
|Next episode||24th May 1965|
Minnie offers to sell her television for Charlie but he refuses to let her. The area prepares for the Queen's visit. There's a burst water-main so the procession has to be changed to come down Coronation Street. Ena organises the decorations and the Council provide window boxes. Minnie prepares No.5 in case the Queen pops in. The leak is repaired and the Queen is directed back along Rosamund Street. The residents watch and Ken is presented to her at the Tech. Charlie leaves the Street at midnight.
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- TV Times synopsis: In which the Street expects a visitation
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,570,000 homes (4th place).
|May 1965 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|