Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||26th May 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Previous episode||24th May 1965|
|Next episode||31st May 1965|
Minnie wants Charlie brought home. Peter and Susan are christened at St. Mary's Church. The Godparents are: Peter's - David, Albert and Val. Susan's - David, Emily and Val. The Lindleys are vaccinated. Emily tells Len she was joking with him about the holiday. Charlie doesn't go down too well at the "Red Lion". Len and Stan bring him home. £20 is pushed through Minnie's letterbox.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- TV Times synopsis: In which the twins are born again; and Charlie dies the death
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,670,000 homes (1st place).
Florrie Lindley: "I'm fed up wi' bowin' and scrapin' an' bein' polite to folk with no manners. Some people walk in a shop an' think they own it - treat you as though you were muck".
|May 1965 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|