Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||12th September 1999 (Sunday)|
|Script editor||Pamela Woods|
|Story editor||David Lane|
|Story associates|| Di Burrows|
|Designer|| Julian Perkins|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||10th September 1999|
|Next episode||13th September 1999|
Sally is uncomfortable when Sharon moans about inattentive Danny. Alison resigns from Underworld and considers moving to London. Danny apologises to Sally for declaring his feelings but insists they are genuine. She refuses to be mucked around and tells him that he's pathetic for coming to her behind Sharon's back. He keeps on at her, saying Sharon means nothing to him. Maxine panics as she has no bridesmaid. Vinny starts work full-time at the Rovers. Danny tells Sally he knows she has feelings for him and asks her to be honest with herself. She tells him that she can't cope with the situation. Alison gives the girls goodbye presents and tells Sally she's sorry she won't see them again. Ashley decides he will invite Kathleen to the wedding. Sharon tells Sally that sex with Danny is fantastic and she intends to invite him to move in with her. Alison collects her stuff from the flat and, despite Kevin begging her to stay, walks out of his life.
- Sharon Gaskell - Tracie Bennett
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Alison Wakefield - Naomi Radcliffe
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Gary Mallett - Ian Mercer
- Judy Mallett - Gaynor Faye
- Becky Mallett - Megan Foster
- Billy Mallett - Lewis Ablett
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Vinny Sorrell - James Gaddas
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Natalie Barnes - Denise Welch
- Leanne Tilsley - Jane Danson
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Danny Hargreaves - Richard Standing
- Maxine Heavey - Tracy Shaw
- Betty Williams - Betty Driver
- Maud Grimes - Elizabeth Bradley
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Rosie Webster - Emma Collinge
- Sophie Webster - Emma Woodward
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- The Kabin
- Roy's Rolls
- 17a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen and bedroom
- Last appearance of Alison Wakefield until 24th December 1999.
- Last appearance of both Rosie and Sophie Webster until 15th December 1999.
- TV Times synopsis: Danny tries to tell Sally what he really feels for Sharon, and Alison leaves Kevin for good.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 14,120,000 viewers (7th place - combined figure including repeat).
|September 1999 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Sun 5th • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Fri 10th • Sun 12th • Mon 13th
Wed 15th • Fri 17th • Sun 19th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Fri 24th • Sun 26th • Mon 27th • Wed 29th