|ITV transmission date||14th June 1965 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Previous episode||9th June 1965|
|Next episode||16th June 1965|
Ena applies for a passport. The residents boycott the shop. David starts a football gossip column in the Weatherfield Advertiser for £5 a week. Irma bunks off work to get away from Lionel. Lionel confronts Ena over his lack of trade. When he insults her, Tom threatens to throw him out. Ena is vaccinated and has her passport photo taken. Len refuses to accept drinks from Tom and walks out of the Rovers when Elsie accepts one.
- Lionel Petty - Edward Evans
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Sandra Petty - Heather Moore
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between this episode and Episode 499 (22nd September 1965).
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,670,000 homes (2nd place).
|June 1965 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|