Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||16th June 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Previous episode||14th June 1965|
|Next episode||21st June 1965|
Emily advises Lionel to take a personal interest in his customers. Sandra plans a party for her birthday, with Dennis as the main guest. Ena and Elsie accuse Len of being jealous over Tom. Lionel starts getting on better with the residents. Len apologises to Tom. Ena discovers she'll be going to America in four days.
- Lionel Petty - Edward Evans
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Sandra Petty - Heather Moore
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 470 (14th June 1965) and Episode 499 (22nd September 1965).
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,380,000 homes (1st place).
Miss Nugent: "That's why people still come to little shops; a cash register at the supermarket turnstile isn't going to ask about Grandma's lumbago, is it"?
|June 1965 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|