|ITV transmission date||23rd June 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Previous episode||21st June 1965|
|Next episode||28th June 1965|
Minnie gets emotional about Ena's departure. Tom suggests Elsie knocks her dividing wall down to have a large lounge. Ena and Tom leave for Nebraska. Lucille is ecstatic when she hears that Harry has arrived in Liverpool to see her.
- Lionel Petty - Edward Evans
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Sandra Petty - Heather Moore
- Last appearance of Ena Sharples until 4th October 1965 as Violet Carson took a three-month sabbatical from the programme.
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 470 (14th June 1965) and Episode 499 (22nd September 1965).
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,670,000 homes (1st place).
|June 1965 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|